• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi everyone

Enerosar

Hi everyone. I have 3 Cavaliers all male, 1 Tri boy Barney with advanced MVD currently on a heart trial. Reeno a B/T whos 6 3/4 and his B/T son Disson whos 3 3/4. Reeno is my main show boy with Disson entering local open shows.

Lookforward to chating with you all soon.

icon_welcome Glad you're here. Hmmm you can offer advice for those of us with two, thinking of going for three...! :lol:

Hey Sarah

Welcome to the board. How different was it going from 2 to 3. We are considering a third although I am not sure I want to go with a 10 week old puppy again!

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to the board. Look forward to hearing all about Barney, Disson, and Reeno and hopefully get to see some pictures too. :D

Hi,

By the time i got Disson Barney was 5 and Reeno was 3. I knew that Barney would cope with another new pup around as hes so laid back, Reeno i wasnt so sure on as he was the (and still is) the center of attention and my best friend.

Once Disson arrived (he already knew me as I was with him everyday from 2h old) he soon settled in mixed with the other dogs. He became best friends with our Border Collie and would play with hm all day. Once you have 2 Cavs you dont feel the differance of a 3rd. They all just mix and play with each other. The only problem we had was when he reached 12-18mth old when he hit the teenage stage. He tried to fight for top dog but top dog soon put him in place. You feel the differance when you have 1 then go to 2 dogs, but after that you dont notice anymore. Id never be without a Cavalier now.

One benafit is its easy to house train a pup with 2 adults in as they follow them and they dont cry or at least not much when left as they have someone to be with. :lol:

Welcome to the board! We have three cavaliers and an American Eskimo! Sounds like we both have full houses!

Izzy - 2 1/2
Sophie - 1 year
Bailey - 6 months (today!!!)

Nikko - our Eskie - 3-4 years

Maggie

You feel the differance when you have 1 then go to 2 dogs, but after that you dont notice anymore.

Uh oh, don't confirm my suspicions... :lol:

Maggie you had ONE cavalier when we first were on aboard together, now in just over a year you have acquired two more plus Nikko.. :lol: You are a bad example to us all...

karlin said:
You feel the differance when you have 1 then go to 2 dogs, but after that you dont notice anymore.

Uh oh, don't confirm my suspicions... :lol:

Maggie you had ONE cavalier when we first were on aboard together, now in just over a year you have acquired two more plus Nikko.. :lol: You are a bad example to us all...

Yup, a big huge bad example :p Going from 1 to 2 we definitely noticed... 2 to 3 and 3 to 4 was a much less noticeable change :p 3 to 4 was no big deal to us because we had already been fostering 1 or 2 at a time as well.

MaggieM said:
Welcome to the board! We have three cavaliers and an American Eskimo! Sounds like we both have full houses!
Maggie

THanks for the welcomes.

I acctually have 10 dogs in the house icon_yikes and 5 cats so yes the house is full. The other 7 are all cross breeds, 5 belong to my partners (ste) dad and 2 are Stes dogs (Lab x whippit and a Terrier X) but theres always room for more.

Back