• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My boys

Enerosar

Ok, This is a pic of Disson taken about 18mth ago, it was taken in Morcambe after he had finnished showing.
DissonHead_WS.jpg

Reeno in the summer again after showing
DSCI0008.jpg

reenodogweb.jpg

And last of all is Barney, this was taken about 2yr ago before he went on his heart medication.
BarneyWS.jpg

Sarah, you have beautiful boys. Disson (or Dyson :badgrin: ) is a perfect name for a Cavalier!

Oh yes it is the perfect name. He takes after his name sake too more to the point. He had his name before Reeno even mated Dissons mum, this was because Reeno as a pup would eat anything and everything so i always wanted a Reeno son called Disson, i didnt think he would take after the hoover though :lol: :lol:

Lovely to see the boys Sarah, but where's Teddy :shock: ?!!!

Don't think I've ever seen a photo of Reeno without his Teddy before!! :D

Nicki said:
Lovely to see the boys Sarah, but where's Teddy :shock: ?!!!

I dont know what you mean Nicki :lol:
would it be Reeno and this teddy???
SNOWMAN_AND_REENO_2003.jpg

OR this teddy with Reeno and Disson??
Reeno_Diss_and_teddy.jpg

Reenos teddy (2nd pic) is still alive and attending walks and shows with him after nearly 7yrs its doing well, snowman needs a little operation after Disson got hold of him, and Dissons dog well hes not with us anymore icon_yikes

:lol: :lol: Those are so funny; there's almost more teddy than doglet!! Mine really shred any stuffed toy these days -- Jaspar learned to do that from Leo when Leo arrived; his own toys used to last forever. :roll:

That's more like it :D

Glad that Teddy is still alive and keeping busy icon_banana Sorry about the dog and Snowman though :cry:

Reeno has carried toys since being 8week old when he came to me, the only reason he took them on his walks was because he would bark outside so we stuffed his mouth with Bonzo dog (toy) we didnt think he would learn to bark with it in his mouth too. Reeno can go on a 5mile walk and carry his toy all the way around even in the summer.

Disson coppied his dad for doing it, but he doesnt take them on walks, he likes to keep the matcho thing going outside LOL :lol:

Back