Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: looking at houses with cavalier yards/gardens!!

sorry to change the subject guys but i hope you don't mind me asking how many of your cavaliers have had health problems because i'm in the market for one but it seems they have a lot of problems.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Asperite
    sorry to change the subject guys but i hope you don't mind me asking how many of your cavaliers have had health problems because i'm in the market for one but it seems they have a lot of problems.
    Why don't you post a new Post topic about this rather than tacking it on to a totally different subject?/ You're more likely to get people to actually see the post and respond.
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
    --Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi Nicki -- No luck yet but I have been so busy in the past two months that I haven't really had time to think about houses except trying to get mine ready to sell. I am nearly ready now to do that and am heading out to Calif again shortly to check out houses. My mother is also looking at a few next week for me! My goal is to get all moved by start of September then I'm looking at about 2 years in the US.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Sorry to hear you've been so busy - fingers and paws crossed for the house hunt for you.

It would be good if you could get in by Sept so that you can be settled and sorted for the Winter.

Keep us posted, sending positive thoughts that the right house will be out there for you
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Karlin - do you have an agent out here? We were looking at the market for a short time and got a recommendation for a good agent if you're interested.

Hope the hunt is going well!
    -rory's mom.
    --Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Mom is working with two, one in Davis and one in Sac; but thanks for that kind offer. I'll be out there and looking during next week. I am also weighing up renting, if you know anyone who would rent for a year or two to someone with two dogs and a couple of cats in Davis! Very responsible, I can even provide Davis references.
    Karlin

Post Thanks / Like

Sure. You're looking for a house? There's lots of rental options in Davis - being a college town and all. I'll keep my ears open. You're thinking September? A lot of the stuff for Sept is pre-leased because of students.

If you have time while you're here, we really sh ould try to meet up! I mean, you're going to be in Davis! I'll PM you w/ my phone.
    --Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I probably won't be able to connect this time as I'll be with my mother, but if I'm back looking again on my own, I could. It's a frustrating experience -- just don;t know what is possible to work out but I think it will be very difficult to rent with my dogs and cats. I'm weighing up various options on what to do including inctead coming out for a month or two each year instead to stay with my folks.
    Karlin