I suspect this one was written by a Cavalier owner
1. You think begging for table scraps is beneath him, so you let your dog eat at the table with you.
2. You take him to the supermarket and let him
pick out his own dog food.
3. Your OH comes home from work, looks at the stew on the stove and asks: "Is this people food or dog food?"
4. You bought matching His & Hers place mats for your dog and yourself.
5. When you have friends round for a meal you always have to double-check the butter for visible lick marks, before putting it on the table.
6. Your dog gets to vote on where to spend the
next family holiday
7. You don't care if you or your spouse are comfortable at night, as long as the dog has enough room on the bed.
8. You complain about the rising costs of groceries, but you don't think twice about spending a fortune on doggie treats.
9. Your dog always gets the best spot on the sofa and sometimes he even gets to hold the remote.
10. He has his own e-mail address.