• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Top Ten Signs You Spoil Your Dog

Nicki

I suspect this one was written by a Cavalier owner :D

1. You think begging for table scraps is beneath him, so you let your dog eat at the table with you.

2. You take him to the supermarket and let him
pick out his own dog food.

3. Your OH comes home from work, looks at the stew on the stove and asks: "Is this people food or dog food?"

4. You bought matching His & Hers place mats for your dog and yourself.

5. When you have friends round for a meal you always have to double-check the butter for visible lick marks, before putting it on the table.

6. Your dog gets to vote on where to spend the
next family holiday

7. You don't care if you or your spouse are comfortable at night, as long as the dog has enough room on the bed.

8. You complain about the rising costs of groceries, but you don't think twice about spending a fortune on doggie treats.

9. Your dog always gets the best spot on the sofa and sometimes he even gets to hold the remote.

10. He has his own e-mail address.

5. When you have friends round for a meal you always have to double-check the butter for visible lick marks, before putting it on the table.
:lol: :lol: For me this is very true -- sometimes I forget to put the butter immediately back in the cupboard or fridge and I have one cat that likes to get to it. Too high for the dogs though!!

Nicki said:
8. You complain about the rising costs of groceries, but you don't think twice about spending a fortune on doggie treats.

That's my favorite!! I complain about the high cost of gas and how much we spend on monthly bills, but I don't EVEN want to know what I spend monthly on treats and toys.

It's my worst nightmare that my husband may one day check the Quicken and find out how much I spend on the doggies! :oops:

Cackle... I try not to add the costs of the dogs food.. but I sure look and go... goodness we went out to eat 6 times last week!

bump

I thought this was funny and wanted to bring this back up.

I too am afraid for my husband to look at the quiken for him to notice how much he's spent on the salt water tanks compared to the combined cost of 2 cats, 2 chinchillas and a puppy :)

Back