• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Beautiful rescue on Pet Finder

She is absolutely beautiful. How can she not have a home? Hope she finds a forever home soon.

I must say I find it quite bizarre that Atlanta Rescue are speaking of her as a retired showgirl who would once have fetched thousands of dollars. I'm not quite sure what the point is, but makes it sound like you should feel lucky to get this once glamourous dog for cheap, even if she's old and fat. :cry: I've never seen a rescue speak of a dog in this way.

They seem to be offering her as a poster girl to get people to come see all their dogs -- maybe you will be the lucky one to end up with this once expensive dog...? :|

She's lovely and I'm sure will quickly find a home -- her cavalier personality really comes across in that picture.

Back