• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

...and, my lil Maggie-waggie Curly-gurly

BarbMazz

My English Springer, Maggie (aka It's All About ME)

babygrl.jpg

Barb

She's beatuiful - you seem to have a houseful there Barb, I've just met Ozzy the Golden on your other thread!

I met a gorgeous couple of liver and white Springers this morning, one of them was 15 and still going walkies for a couple of hours each day!!!

She's lovely. Are liver and whites the most common springer? I seem mostly to see that colour mix over here in Ireland.

Thanks, Cathy... Maggie definitely feels that she is royalty! :roll:

She is definitely the queen in this house, although lately Bentley is trying to give her a run for her money!

Barb

Yes, Nicki, I have a houseful! I acquired a dog each time a child left for college icon_yikes !

They are all three wonderful woofies. Maggie has designated herself as Bentley's mommy, and Ozzy is the goofy big brother.

Maggie will put Bentley in his place when necessary, and Ozzy is just a big gentle softie who lets Bentley get away with everything!

When Ozzy plays with Bentley he rolls over on his back and lets Bentley have his way with him... Bentley chews him ALL over! They do play bitey face and Ozzy does get the worst of it, without a doubt. :shock:

Barb

Karlin, where I live, liver and white Springers are definitely more common... I searched for a black and white when looking for Maggie.

I'm a real Spaniel lover... those EYES and those EARS!

Barb

Back