• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jaspar and Quincy

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
As many of you will know, Quincy (the 3-legged rescue cat) is Jaspar's Personal Cat. Quincy loves the whole world, but he loves Jaspar even more. icon_heartthrob

Here they are:
6742502_4138256621.jpg

But Jaspar also loves Quincy. Especially his ears. Here's the start of a cleaning session, as Jaspar gets into a good position:
6742498_b25b169df3.jpg

As you can see, Leo doesn't have the same enthusiasm for these sessions:
6742499_fa2c4d05c1.jpg

This time, Jaspar has Quincy at a very good angle:
6742501_447ffeb823.jpg

"You have the finest cat ears in the house."
6742494_84965f3ec2.jpg

"Ahhh, I could do this for hours."
6742503_df7066548a.jpg

Cuteness!!! I think it's adorable that they match, too. :) Both orange. Jaspar must think Quincy is his long lost 3 legged brother! :lol: Rory loves to lick my cat, Lola's, ears... .She doesn't seem as fond of it as Quincy, though.

I just love your cat and cavalier pictures Karlin. Having had a cat who hated the dog, it's so nice to see.

"the finest cat ears in the house"...HILARIOUS!! I never get enough of your wonderful pictures AND captions, Karlin!

Those are great pictures Karlin. Our next door neighbours have a ginger cat just like Quincy, I only wish there was the same affection felt between them though. :( Chloe won't have anything to do with cats! To her they are the biggest tease on earth!

Oh Jaspar and Leo are very keen to try and chase any cat they see outside the house. They know 'their' cats and all the other cats. :lol: 'Their' cats are *any* that are inside the house however, as they have readily adapted to foster kittens in the past.

Jaspar and Ambrose (black tom) used to play all the time but neither seems interested now. I am curious to see if Quincy continues to enjoy this relationship as he gets older, as Ambrose lost interest when he got to be around 1. Quincy is just around that now I think but if anything he loves to be in the middle of whatever the dogs are doing even more so than when he first moved in. He likes to lie on the floor stretched out on his side at full length while the dogs wrestle and play all around him. I think he thinks he's a dog...

He tries to groom Jaspar sometimes, too, which is funny as Jaspar's hair is so long and Quincy can't quite manage the job.

Wonderful photos and captions Karlin, made my afternoon!

Bless them, they are SO sweet together - I really hope they maintain this relationship.

Back