• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Myasthenia Gravis?

It appears this is much scarier to you than Lester....We pray for Lester to get better and for you to find peace over it.
This is such an interesting disorder. I truly appreciate all who provide their input and knowledge. Hang in there!

Lester

Hi Jen,
How is Lester doing? Any updates?

I hope all is well,

Jen & Abbey

i am in the market for buying one but after reading these problems it seems this breed have many problems. Do these peoblems happen in most dogs or?

All breeds have problems of one sort or another.
However the gene pool for Cavaliers is extremely small and in attempting to eradicate one health problem it has been reduced further and along the way another extremely serious problem has arisen.
My own opinion is that Cavaliers have more than their fair share of health problems, and you need to research your Breeders very carefully.
Warm wishes,
Ruth

Ruth said:
All breeds have problems of one sort or another.
However the gene pool for Cavaliers is extremely small and in attempting to eradicate one health problem it has been reduced further and along the way another extremely serious problem has arisen.
My own opinion is that Cavaliers have more than their fair share of health problems, and you need to research your Breeders very carefully.
Warm wishes,
Ruth

I agree with Ruth. But know that even w/ the best, most responsible breeder, there are no guarantees that your dog won't still have some problem.

How is Lester now? Is he on medication? He's got to be one of the most gorgeous Tri's I have ever seen. If you ever get bored of him then send him over here to me ;)

Back