• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rory's first conformation class!

rory

Rory had his first conformation class tonight! :D He did so well! We need to work on standing, especially on the table. And standing on lead while we're waiting. But he improved dramatically just within the hour or so we were there! I met some great people who were soooo helpful! I think Rory's a natural, but of course -- I'm biased. ;)

And another cutie cav showed up! He is just a year, so he and Rory will be in the same classes. :) He was very cute, but much smaller than Rory. Light boned. Nice markings. It was fun to meet another Cav owner. :) I can't wait for the next class! It was so much fun!! :D

Oh that sounds great fun, and even better to have another Cavalier for company for Rory :D

lots of practice at home then, standing on the table and on the lead...that will keep you busy!

Please keep us posted as to how you are getting on!

That must be fun for both of you.

I'm sure Rory will be a quick learner.

Good luck. Keep us posted with his progress.

Boy I could do with teaching Jaspar to stand... he hates being groomed and that would help!! Whereas Leo just rolls over and lets you do whatever... :lol: Sounds like you had a lot of fun. I always like group classes like that.

Back