Thread: Nicki and hubby...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Nicki and hubby...

I only just found this section so have been catching up with everyone's photos - it's lovely to "meet" you all.

I'm afraid that this is the only recent photo of me, and sadly it doesn't include the doglets - just hubby and I Will have to arrange for some to be taken with us all!!

I don't really like this photo, but it did make me realise how much weight I'd put on, so since then I have been doing a sponsored slim to raise money for the UK CKCS club health fund, for research into Syringomyelia {Rupert suffers with this}. I've lost over 1 stone, but would like to lose some more!

Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Nicki
    It's nice to put a face to your name and finally meet you and your hubby. Well done with the weight loss and what a brilliant incentive to keep going doing it for a good reason.
    Julie M

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.

Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Add a new picture so we can see the before and after diet. Well done, I could do with losing 2 stone.

Post Thanks / Like

sorry - for the folks over the water, what's a stone?!

Nicki - you don't look at all like I pictured you! I pictured you with lighter colored hair and WOW ! you look so young!!

You're stunning Nicki! and way to go for "losing weight for a cause." I think I would most likely fail that challenge. And whatever a stone is, I am sure I can afford to lose 2 or 3 of them!
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm sure all the people across the pond are sleeping now ... So I'll help out. I lived in the UK for a while. 1 stone = 14 lbs.

And Nicki, you look great and nice to "meet" you too.
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)