Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Presenting Teddy Edward...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Presenting Teddy Edward...

After a long search and much research, we have a new addition to the family, a Ruby boy!

He's 19 months old, a retired show dog who was looking for a "forever" pet home. He's called Teddy Edward. {Edward is a family name from Trevor's side of the family}.

Teddy's breeder is wonderful, well aware of the health problems sadly affecting our Cavaliers, especially Syringomyelia. She is training to be a judge, and is very keen on conformation and movement - and it shows. If a dog is "built" properly, they are much less likely to have certain problems.

Teddy's movement is very elegant and it's beautiful to watch. He has the most wonderful temperament, very loving and affectionate. He's full of life and energy. He's already Daddy's boy - which is what we wanted, as one of the reasons for looking for a young, healthy dog was so that he could accompany Trevor on his walks.

Rupert and Peaches are both delighted with their new companion, and already the three of them cuddle up together.

Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

You kept this secret?!?! He's GORGEOUS!! wow! Congratulations!
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
    --Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cute!!

Wow, he's is beautiful!! I love the thin white blaze.
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm sorry I kept it secret - we only rec'd a photo by e-mail Weds evening, and then arranged to go down Saturday.

I wanted to see him and make sure he wasn't showing any Syringomyelia symptoms before I made a definite decision {couldn't bear that heartbreak again } - so I didn't want to tell anyone until I was sure!

I didn't even tell my best friend, she was rather surprised when I 'phoned on Sunday {although she knew we'd been thinking about another "baby" since we lost Fillipa 2 years ago}

Jen, the blaze shows up more on the photos than real life!!

Glad you like him - we're besotted already icon_banana

Teddy's character is really coming out tonight, he's getting the toys out of the toy box and wants to play - so cute icon_heartthrob

More photos soon!
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations Nicki and Trevor and welcome to Teddy Edward! He is just gorgeous and looks full of beans too. Glad to hear Rupert and Princess Peaches get on with him so well too.

Would love to see more pictures when you can Nicki, have not quite got the hang of posting pics on here yet. However, I have lots to post just not enough time to do it with the wedding of my inherited daughter on Friday. Give me a few days and I will be back with you all!

The girls and I send our love and congratulations on your new arrival and wish you all happy days ahead.
    Anita, Gemma & Milly& Kizzy

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations!

What a beauty, and no surprise that the photos are so wonderful either!

Very glad to hear everyone is getting along well.

Are you taking all three with you on your next outing? If so, I'll look forward to seeing the photos with Teddy Edward included!

Barb
    ~not knowing how near the truth is,
    we seek it far away~

Post Thanks / Like

How exciting for you Nicki! I was so thrilled to read your post as it came as a total surprise. He just beautiful.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations Nicki! He is absolutely beautiful. You will love this ruby boy. My ruby is such a hug a bug. Have fun.
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like

What a lovely suprise Nicki to hear about your new addition. Teddy is gorgeous, I'm sooo envious I want one.

I'm glad to hear Peaches and Rupert are getting along fine with their new brother. What a lovely family you have and nice for Trevor to have a walking companion.

More pictures please.
    Julie M

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

My word he is absolutely beautiful -- that coat!! icon_heartthrob I didn't even notice you'd already posted him down here in the gallery. Sounds like he has a great personality too, to be fitting in so well so quickly. Oh you make me want to go for three... I'm still on the hunt for a young adult for my parents and I've told them I'll have to keep him for a while to be sure he's housetrained...
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com