Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Presenting Teddy Edward...

Post Thanks / Like

Nicki he is just exquisite !
    Here's to many, many healthy happy carefree years.
    Best wishes,
    Ruth and the gang

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thank you all so much - we are totally besotted with TeddyEdward already, he's a wonderful character, very gentle and loving. He's very easygoing, which I think has helped with fitting in with the family.

No fear Barb, he will be with us on the next outing - and hopefully many more over the future years

Karlin - "I'm still on the hunt for a young adult for my parents and I've told them I'll have to keep him for a while to be sure he's housetrained... " - yes and what chance would the parents have of ever getting "their" dog back!?!! LOL

I guess you're looking for one in the States?

Teddy's character is really coming out, he loves his toys and wants to play, tonight he's decided he wants to chew a Nylabone, and is carrying that about everywhere!

Photos to follow!!
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

He is STUNNING !!!

I keep telling my husband ~ I want one in every color...now he's afraid, very afraid. Congrats on your new edition.
    A Good Attitude is like Kudzu~ It spreads quickly and never stops growing.......

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell&me
    I keep telling my husband ~ I want one in every color...now he's afraid, very afraid. Congrats on your new edition.

You think you're husband is afriad - we're 3/4 of the way there already!!!

TeddyEdward sends you all love and kisses, and says thank you for saying he's so handsome - he thinks so too

I promised some more photos:

First cuddle with his new Daddy

Snuggling with big bruvver

Post Thanks / Like

Every time I see him I just fall in love with him all over again. Definitely want a ruby as my next one!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

What a handsome boy!!! I saw a ruby at the grooming salon I work for the other day and I just wanted to run off with her! She was the first ruby I have actually seen in real-life... even at our dog show last fall they had all colors but a ruby! Now I definetly want one in every color!!! First a tri boy to go w/ Paris.. then a ruby girl, then a black and tan boy... then I can start all over again!!! Too bad both my wallet and my mom say no

Kali
    Kali and Paris in South Dakota

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Kali - maybe in the future - paws crossed for you!! At least you got to meet the Ruby - how wondeful to work in a grooming salon, it must be lovely to be able to meet and cuddle lots of different doglets.

There's something about the way the light shines on the coat of a Ruby - reminds me of conkers {from the horse chestnut tree} that we used to play with as children.

Ruth, I hadn't realised your Teddy was a TeddyEdward too - my TE is very proud to be named after such a wonderful and handsome chap I guess it's a name that really suits them - they're just so cuddly.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Nicki I so want one. You lucky thing.
    Maybe with all your lovely photo's we could all share him.
    Julie M

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm so glad that we can share photos like this - I know it's often said, but technology really is wonderful.

I'm pleased that you will all be able to share TeddyEdward - and Rupert and Peaches too of course - with us.

We're off to the West Coast tomorrow, so won't be around for a week - hope everyone keeps well, and we look forward to "seeing" you all - and sharing lots of photos hopefully too - when we get back.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki
    We're off to the West Coast tomorrow, so won't be around for a week - hope everyone keeps well, and we look forward to "seeing" you all - and sharing lots of photos hopefully too - when we get back.
    Haha!! Read this and immediately wondered where in California you were going!! Isn't modern technology wonderful?
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah