Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Snoods??

Post Thanks / Like

with that first link, what the heck does that dog have in it's mouth??
    Looks like a chicken foot.... icon_yuk

J.

Post Thanks / Like

EEEWWWW! That's exactly what it is!!! That is truly nasty looking.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Default Snoods

That's what I thought!! Something so sweet looking shouldn't have a foot coming out of it's mouth!!

Everytime I see that picture of Shelby in her snood it cracks me up, could she look any more wigged out??! She is adorable, I love her pierced lips! She's so puckered...or maybe pouty?? Too cute.
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Snoods

Quote Originally Posted by Jen
    That's what I thought!! Something so sweet looking shouldn't have a foot coming out of it's mouth!!

Everytime I see that picture of Shelby in her snood it cracks me up, could she look any more wigged out??! She is adorable, I love her pierced lips! She's so puckered...or maybe pouty?? Too cute.
    Everyone who notices Shelby's lips comments on how it looks like she put her black lipstick on crooked!!

This is one of my favorite pictures of her smushy mouth:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/4...108AYtGLZq3ats

Rory's mom took this when they were visiting and I just love it.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Default Snoods

That's so cute!! She looks like she's hoarding food in her mouth, like a little hamster!
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like

I just got my two snoods from fancypaw.com. The dogs know that their food is ready when they see me coming with the snoods, and sit very "mannerly" while I put them on. Like someone said, if food is involved, you will not have a problem! Otherwise I don't think they would be too thrilled.

Post Thanks / Like

I hve just ordered a snood from fancy paws...hope it comes extra soon as Im going to use mine to cover Titch`s ears for when hes in the garden or where there are grass seeds/fox tails.
    This afternoon he came flying in from the garden and instantly flung himself onto the setee ear side down onfurther inspection I retrieved 9! grass seeds fr0m his ears! one seriously working its way well into the inside....and this is after 5-10 mins playing in the garden I havent mowed for...hmmm a week!

Post Thanks / Like

just a heads up ~ you might want to contact Fancy Paw's owner and confirm your order. Last I knew they were headed out of business ;( (I tried to make an order and it never went through
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered Holly's snoods from a cavalier woman named Cindy Koehring. Her website is www.spanielbowls.com. Even though Holly is just four months, I wanted snoods because she eats a raw diet and they keep her ears nice and clean. It took all of two feedings before Holly got that snood = food! Now she literally lunges her head into the snood before her meals

Cindy is great to work with and her snood prices are very reasonable. She also makes beautiful bowls for long-eared dogs that are more like works of art! Here's a picture of Holly wearing her snood, and eating from Cindy's bowls.

Post Thanks / Like

Holly looks so cute in her snood. I love the bowls too! And her pink rug! Wow, she is a lucky little pup.
    Jato - Blenheim, Nov. 2007
    Zoey - Ruby, June 2008