Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Snoods??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tara View Post
    I ordered Holly's snoods from a cavalier woman named Cindy Koehring. Her website is www.spanielbowls.com. Even though Holly is just four months, I wanted snoods because she eats a raw diet and they keep her ears nice and clean. It took all of two feedings before Holly got that snood = food! Now she literally lunges her head into the snood before her meals

Cindy is great to work with and her snood prices are very reasonable. She also makes beautiful bowls for long-eared dogs that are more like works of art! Here's a picture of Holly wearing her snood, and eating from Cindy's bowls.

I recently received my bowls from Cindy. She sent them all the way to the UK for me and they are stunning. I got mine in the chive green with little bowls all over and my guys' names on them. She has Lady's bowl on her website as an example. She is such a nice lady, very helpful and so talented!!!!! I also got snoods from her and they're great. Will take some photos and post my guys with their bowls and snoods.

Post Thanks / Like

Tara where did you get that cute pink rug? Also, I forgot to say in my last post how gorgeous your bowls are also. Cindy is wonderful!

Post Thanks / Like

Nichola -- I got the rug from a local doggy boutique. My daughter LOVES pink, so I let her pick out this rug even though it doesn't match Cindy's bowls. Life's too short to sweat that kind of stuff, right Yes, Cindy is wonderful to work with and I love her products. She even made some snoods for Holly to "grow into," with little stitches that I can remove as she grows.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by arasara View Post
    just a heads up ~ you might want to contact Fancy Paw's owner and confirm your order. Last I knew they were headed out of business ;( (I tried to make an order and it never went through
    Im such an idiot I searched snood,came up with this thread and didnt even look at the date of the last post!

Well I made an order,gave my card details and have heard nothing.
    No money has been taken out of my account thankfully so hopefully I can put this one down to experience and try again.

Im going to try spanielbowls.com,seeing as it comes with a RECENT reference lol.

Post Thanks / Like

I've ordered from Lucy a lot before and she's always been really reliable. If the website is up and she is still accepting orders I can't believe you'll be taken for your money. If she's truly out of business I would imagine you won't lose any money. Do let us know what happens though. She has some really great things.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Oh right

Ill go to the site now and see if theres an email address.Watch this space!

Post Thanks / Like

Okaay! - Hopefully we`re back in buisness,Ive just sent this email

Hi,

Just a note as I have heard the fancy paws website may not be in operation anymore.....
    I ordered a Snood on the 27th July for $8 + P&P $3.50 and wanted to confirm the the order was indeed going through.
    It may be a mistake at my end when ordering,perhaps I didnt fill in the full criteria needed to complete the transaction? - or maybe Im just being paranoid!

If possible could you get back to me and let me know if all is well at this email address please?

Thanks very much in advance,hope to hear from you soon,

Yours

Not the most professionally written of letters but hopefully they`ll understand what I mean.

Post Thanks / Like

I did not mean to imply that she took my money and I didn't get any product so I apologize that's how it came across

I made my order, but no money came out of the account . . . and then about three weeks later I got an email and she was very very nice and said they weren't selling t-shirts anymore, they still had some notepads, and a few of the other items I had ordered were gone.

I would be interesting in hearing what happens when you get a response?

I did go to a cavalier "pawty" this past weekend and there were several notebooks that I recognized as being from Fancy Paw, so who knows, maybe they are still there? I'd be interested to know though

Good luck!
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

Default Snood

Brinkleys Snood arrived yesterday,im delighted with it its a great invention.
    Noelle

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by arasara View Post
    I did not mean to imply that she took my money and I didn't get any product so I apologize that's how it came across
    No of course not.
    I am such a pilchard

Fancypaws.com are %100 in the right....I received an email stating that they are still in buisness but do not sell snoods!

Upon further investigation - and with the help of cookies! - I discovered that my original order was with fancypaw.com (note the absence of the `s` lol)
    I shall now embarrassingly switch targets and humbly apologise with the excuse that not all Cavalier owners still have possesion of their marbles