• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Friend?

Jen

Not sure if this is a friend or foe, but it's cute! We found this baby squirrel in our backyard last night. Abbey saw it from the window and was going nuts!

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

We have yet to have a squirrel in our backyard. But, we have a birdbath in the front yard and there's this big old black crow that likes to take a dip. Drives Shelby nuts!!

My guys still are pretty indifferent to squirrels and birds, which seem to thrill other cavaliers. :? On the other hand I also have a cavalier who isn't bothered about Greenies, which seems almost impossible!

They were also tested, and proved to be only mildly interested in, a donkey, two horses and a Vietnamese pot-bellied pig this past weekend. They were much less thrilled with a goose who was very interested in putting them in their place -- eg back in the car. They were fascinated -- in a horrified kind of way! And didn;t know what to make of the hissing. I think they were all ready to think about chasing the goose when it started instead to march towards them, neck outstretched, at which point they ran. :lol:

Back