• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

How do I ?

Ruth

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I cannot get up my Avatar.
I have opened an account with Photobucket and put my photo there.
There are three address options, Tag, bb and lmg - Can someone guide me through it please?
Ruth

First get the pic on photobucket to around the size you want (though this site will automatically resize smaller so that is not crucial). When you see the three options under the picture, copy the first link, which is URL.

Then come back to this site. Click on 'profile' from the menu at the top of the page, and scroll down to the bottom of the page. You will see a section called 'avatar' -- all you need to do is paste in the URL in the box.

Karlin

Thanks Karlin, I was using the wrong code!
Now I can see my 'Angel with a dirty face'.............Pepys!
Best wishes,
Ruth

:lol: :lol: That is the FUNNIEST avatar. What a face!! I don;t envy you the cleanup job you must have had after!!

I've had Jaspar looking like that before too. Sometimes I walk them in an area of the Pheonix Park in Dublin near where President McAleese's residence is. There's a kind of moat that runs around the president's house and around an interpretive centre there. In spring or autumn the water gets low then it is mostly dry in summer but in the in between times there are big mucky areas. Of course Jaspar and Leo both LOVE any body of water so down they went to it and Jaspar, who has a favourite game of pulling sticks and branches out of a stream in the park, buried his head right into the muck to root around for a stick. When his head came up I just couldn't stop laughing -- like yours he looked like he'd eaten a big dish of chocolate pudding!! icon_yikes How come they always look delighted with themselves as well?!

Karlin, Pepys is a 'mouser' he spends forever digging holes, in the summer when the ground is rock hard or like in the photo, in wintertime.
Jaspar sounds like my kind of boy, I love the naughty ones. Come to think of it is it a tri thing? One of my tri boys used to scuba dive in streams, he would put his whole head underwater and come up with a stone.
Best wishes,
Ruth

Back