• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rabies vaccine

BarbMazz

Poor Bentley had his 3yr rabies vaccination this afternoon.... my question; he seems to be feeling a bit poorly... nothing dramatic, just walking around kinda droopy with a sad droopy tail.

:cry: Do any of you have any suggestions on anything I can do to help him feel better?

Thanks!
Barb

Hope that Bentley is feeling much better now Barb - the only thing I can suggest is the homoeopathic remedy, Thuja, which you give one hour before and one hour after vaccination, which may help to prevent damage from vaccines.

Sorry didn't see your post til now, but I wouldn't have had any suggestions besides TLC. :cry: Poor fellow; how is he doing now? Did it take long for his spirits to improve?

Back