• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Back from holiday

Nicki

Hi folks

Just to let you know that we are back - we had a wonderful holiday but are completely exhausted so apologies for my absence - will try to catch up with everyone over the next week.

We took about 400 photos between us...watch this space!!!

Hope everyone is ok

icon_welcome back!!

Sounds like you had a great time: we'll be waiting for those pics... :)

It's nice to see your name on the board again. Look forward to seeing the photo's and hearing all about it.

Welcome back Nicki, :D cannot wait to see the holiday snaps of Rupert, Peaches and Teddy Edward.

Hi Nicki, nice to have you back - I'm looking forward to the photos.
How did Teddy Edward take to his holiday and how is he settling in ?
Best wishes,
Ruth

Ruth I just love your avatar :D

Thanks everyone, sorry I haven't been around, haven't been feeling too great.

Just about to put up some photos of the doglets for you in the Gallery, the holiday ones need sorting - I need to select the best ones from the 400!!!

TeddyEdward loved his holiday, he has settled really well and the Hughes Clan doglets are getting on great icon_banana

Ruth - I LOVE your avatar. That so looks like Jake after he's gotten into trouble, and then looks at me with that "what me?" face, hmmm...the dirt all over his snout always gives him away!

Back