• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pictures of my girls!

Anita

I hope this works out, seem to have problems with posting pics up. Still cannot do an avatar icon_slapper

I added in IMG tags -- you need to click the Img button on the post, then past in the url, then click the img button a second time.

However I think you have your gallery on 'private' so that the pics can't be viewed? I tried to click on this link and wants me (or rather, you) to log in first. You are almost there though!! On your photobucket page, click on 'account options' and then look to see if the 'make public' option is clicked to 'yes'.

Yippee! Thanks Karlin, as someone famous said " I think she's got it!" Thanks a lot. :lol: Well thats the avatar! now for the pics!

icon_banana icon_thumbsup Well done Anita - now there's no excuse for not posting any photos!!

Here are a couple of pics of the girls on holiday at the caravan after all the fuss of the wedding had finished. Brian and I and the girls really needed so rest and recuperation.

Brett, my son who lives in the USA had brought them over some greenies and here they are enjoying them! Rationed to once a month from this meanie Mum.

Gemmagreenie.jpg

Millygreenie.jpg

More pics, hey Milly has grown a little, quite the little madam here!

Bempton001.jpg

A little puffin who was trying to make his mind up to jump off the cliff or wait for his Mum who had appeared to have left him alone! :(

Bempton017.jpg

Brilliant photos Anita - well done :D

Lovely to see the girlies - my little Milly has really grown up icon_yikes a proper lady now icon_heartthrob

Great to see the puffin too - one of my favourite birdies :D

Back