• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Quincy. Leo and Jaspar

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Leo loves other dogs, is shy around people, and never knows quite what to do with an overly friendly cat. However it is nearly impossible to resist Quincy's charms and he is persistent with the dogs -- he definitely loves the dogs more than any other creature living in the house! Though Quincy loves *everybody*...

Leo finally gives in:

15310180_9985444673.jpg

And they all stretch out (so that I can't):

15310135_81250dd868.jpg

I think Quincy is never happier than when either lying on top of the dogs in the dogbed or being right between them. :rolleyes:

At the moment he is testing out being an uncle -- I took in a little semi-feral kitten and he (and Ambrose, my big black tom) are both very interested in her. They spend hours watching her or in Ambrose's case, cleaning her and playing with her.

Here they are, just to add a few kitties to the mix! The big uncles do a bit of kitten calming and minding duty.

Uncle Quincy:

15347695_e05b37c9ed.jpg

And Uncles Ambrose and Quincy:

15347711_89c26419ab.jpg

Oh she's just too cute icon_heartthrob - what's her name?

She looks like a Silver Tabby? I love those - fell in love with Jack and Jill on Blue Peter, some years after the gorgeous Jason the Siamese, my other favourtie cat breed :D

Fabulous photos, Quincy is such a character :lol:

I've named her Cricket as she was in a window box and so small! She went to the vet; she has to wait two weeks for her first vax but has some antibiotics for a runny nose and will get the usual worming stuff; other than that she is in good health.

I think I've solved where she came from -- a woman the next street over died recently and her cat went missing -- think that's the mum and would explain why Cricket is generally OK with people if a little wary. So will get a trap to get the mum, get her spayed, and then rehome them both.

She is a brown/silver tabby; her markings are so lovely. I love how kittens are perfect little miniature cats! :lol:

What a great family Karlin, lovely to see Quincy snuggled in with the boys.
Good luck with Cricket and catching her mum.
Best wishes,
Ruth

it's great to see them all getting along. I can see they like to stretch out Karlin, next thing you know they will have taken over your own bed!

Good Luck with finding the mother! :D

Back