• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

dog friendly places to stay/UK and Ireland

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
This link was posted on another list -- I didn't know about this site and maybe others would find it useful!

http://www.dogsinvited.co.uk/index.htm

I have learned however to call places in advance and not simply book online. I made a booking at a place in Chester that was included in another site and found after booking (and calling just to make sure) that they didn't take dogs at all. Sometimes there's new management etc. So always make that back-up call! ;)

Can anyone recommend any hotels/guesthouses in Ireland that accept dogs (or more specifically, very well behaved CKSs)?
There are only two places on the link posted here and both are a little far for me to be travelling to from Dublin on a Friday night after work.

We have booked our holiday in Cornwall for four adults and four dogs via

www.cottages4you.co.uk - you have to check and to make sure you phone the right number as i believe that if you have WO in front it means the dogs go free - the other reference charges 20 GBP per dog.

Back