• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Nicki's doglets...TeddyEdward

Nicki

I love my bruvver

RupTed.jpg

YUM this new lead tastes good Mum :roll: Teddy kitted out by www.trpd.co.uk {helping rescue doglets at the same time!}

IMG_0242.jpg

In full flight

Teddy220505-33-211692-2.jpg

With my doggie

NickiTeddy020505-52-031638.jpg

Discovering the top access hatch of the crate

Teddy110505-15-141379.jpg

He sure has settled in nicely hasn't he?
He so looks comfortable cuddled up close to Rupert. The new lead really suits his colouring!

Teddy

What cute pictures, he looks so happy! I love the one with the stuffed animal! Abbey holds hers like that as well and then runs around thrashing into things because she can't see and of course she can't slow down!! She has to run everywhere, I don't think she knows how to just walk!

He sure gets along well already with Rupert!! Gosh Teddy is such a beautiful dog -- all that feathering and the deep ruby colouring... makes me want a ruby! :D

He is a stunning ruby Nicky, love the way he is already being protective with Rupert.
Best wishes,
Ruth

karlin said:
He sure gets along well already with Rupert!! Gosh Teddy is such a beautiful dog -- all that feathering and the deep ruby colouring... makes me want a ruby! :D

Go for it Karlin, I'm sure the boys would love a new brother!! :lol:

We are so thrilled, they're all getting on really well together, and he's certainly livened up Rupert and Peaches!!

I'm totally besotted with him icon_heartthrob I love the way ths sun shines off his coat and all the different colours in it. He does have to be groomed at least once a day though! I used the Coat King to take out some of the dead hair, which made it easier.

These pictures of Teddy were well worth waiting for icon_heartthrob So pleased to hear they are all getting along together. Know what you mean when you say he has livened up Peaches and Rupert. :D Gemma's exercise has increased as she learns to play chase with Milly. It's great to see them bounding along together.

Please post more of your holiday snaps soon!

Back