• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Nicki's doglets...Rupert

Nicki

I washed my hair and now I can't do a thing with it :lol:

NickiRupert130505-45-071561.jpg

It's all a bit tiring for a wee fellow approaching his 9th birthday...

NickiRupert220505-18-481635.jpg

The Hughes Clan doglets refusing to co-operate for a photo session!

IMG_0484.jpg

Well everyone is entitled to a bad hair day now and again!

The three of them look great together. What a lovely doglet family you have. Can you tell I'm feeling about green with envy right now.

Cathy, keep telling my hubby!!! Unfortunately he is not a fan of B&Ts, so I don't think we are likely to be having one :(

Actually three is sufficient of a handfull for me at the moment, not too sure I'd cope with 4 - icon_yikes

I'm sure Chloe would love a brother or sister Julie - and you will have plenty of room with the new conservatory...

Cute!

I love the hair picture, that's great!!

What a great family picture, you can see the personality in each of them!

Don't you always wonder how people ever get them all to line up and look the right way at the same time? I can't even get two to sit still long enough for a picture. You need a third hadn to hold the treat enticingly I think. They make a lovely group. Jaspar is having the same bad hair day... but it does make for a regular good laugh!!

Great sharp photos Nicki, loved the bad hair day.
I had a laugh at the last one, it looks as though Rupert and Teddy Edward have had words, and Princess Peaches is waiting for them to kiss and make up!
Best wishes,
Ruth

Back