Thread: New from Iceland

Post Thanks / Like

Default New from Iceland

Hihi, I am new here on this forum and I live in Iceland.

I have two cavaliers, both males 4 yeares old tricolour and 3 yeares old blenheim, we also have one young chihuahua female that loves her two big "brothers".

You can see pictures of them here, many albums.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

and love your photo albums. I don't think I've ever seen a blend of cavaliers and chihuahuas (especially not in an Icelandic landscape!).
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi Aski, it's lovely to have you with us

Your Cavaliers are lovely - as are the Chiahuahuas - and I guess the two liitle girls are your daughters? I love to see photos of children and dogs together, the one of the little girl and your Blenheim is very special.

Looks like you show your dogs too - keep us posted as to how they are doing, we love to hear of Cavaliers winning!

Wonderful photographs - hope to see many more!

What sort of trees were you planting?
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by karlin
    and love your photo albums. I don't think I've ever seen a blend of cavaliers and chihuahuas (especially not in an Icelandic landscape!).
    Thats not strange, these are two very different breeds. It is amazing how well they get along even thoug they are so different. We got these two cavalier males first, Askur and Jeltsin, and have many cavalier friends (pictures of some of them in our album), one friend of ours got a chihuahua and they came alot to visit us, when we could have her half sister we just had to Askur and Jeltsin love little Sera and look so well efter her and let her snooze in theyra fur and she hangs in theyres ears when they play. They are such a gentlemans, they are after all cavaliers

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki
    Hi Aski, it's lovely to have you with us

Your Cavaliers are lovely - as are the Chiahuahuas - and I guess the two liitle girls are your daughters? I love to see photos of children and dogs together, the one of the little girl and your Blenheim is very special.

Looks like you show your dogs too - keep us posted as to how they are doing, we love to hear of Cavaliers winning!

Wonderful photographs - hope to see many more!

What sort of trees were you planting?
    No, they are my little cousins And the boy who are there is my little brother. I am only 17 yeares old so I dont have any children, only dog babyes icon_heartthrob I love taking pictures of them, and expesially whith childrens cant take a bad picture of a dog or a child I think

We are planting Birch and Blue Spruce so hopefully we can have some trees there after some yeares.

I will keep on posting thats for sure!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Welcome

Welcome! Love the pictures! Keep them coming
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Aski and welcome. What beautiful dogs you have.
    I too love the photographs, you have an 'eye' for a good photo, some of the poses were so clever and very original. I have spent a very enjoyable time looking through your albums.
    Best wishes,
    Ruth

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Aski and . Lovely photos in your albums, spent time going through them before breakfast today. So sorry you had your camera stolen at Crufts and I hope it did not spoil your holiday too much.

You have lovely dogs and we look forward to seeing many more pics soon.
    Anita, Gemma & Milly& Kizzy