• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New from Iceland

Aski

Hihi, I am new here on this forum and I live in Iceland.

I have two cavaliers, both males 4 yeares old tricolour and 3 yeares old blenheim, we also have one young chihuahua female that loves her two big "brothers".

You can see pictures of them here, many albums.

icon_welcome and love your photo albums. I don't think I've ever seen a blend of cavaliers and chihuahuas (especially not in an Icelandic landscape!). :lol:

Hi Aski, it's lovely to have you with us icon_welcome

Your Cavaliers are lovely - as are the Chiahuahuas - and I guess the two liitle girls are your daughters? I love to see photos of children and dogs together, the one of the little girl and your Blenheim is very special.

Looks like you show your dogs too - keep us posted as to how they are doing, we love to hear of Cavaliers winning!

Wonderful photographs - hope to see many more!

What sort of trees were you planting?

karlin said:
icon_welcome and love your photo albums. I don't think I've ever seen a blend of cavaliers and chihuahuas (especially not in an Icelandic landscape!). :lol:

Thats not strange, these are two very different breeds. It is amazing how well they get along even thoug they are so different. We got these two cavalier males first, Askur and Jeltsin, and have many cavalier friends (pictures of some of them in our album), one friend of ours got a chihuahua and they came alot to visit us, when we could have her half sister we just had to icon_blshing Askur and Jeltsin love little Sera and look so well efter her and let her snooze in theyra fur and she hangs in theyres ears when they play. They are such a gentlemans, they are after all cavaliers :D

Nicki said:
Hi Aski, it's lovely to have you with us icon_welcome

Your Cavaliers are lovely - as are the Chiahuahuas - and I guess the two liitle girls are your daughters? I love to see photos of children and dogs together, the one of the little girl and your Blenheim is very special.

Looks like you show your dogs too - keep us posted as to how they are doing, we love to hear of Cavaliers winning!

Wonderful photographs - hope to see many more!

What sort of trees were you planting?

No, they are my little cousins :D And the boy who are there is my little brother. I am only 17 yeares old so I dont have any children, only dog babyes icon_heartthrob I love taking pictures of them, and expesially whith childrens cant take a bad picture of a dog or a child I think :)

We are planting Birch and Blue Spruce so hopefully we can have some trees there after some yeares.

I will keep on posting thats for sure! :D

Hi Aski and welcome. What beautiful dogs you have.
I too love the photographs, you have an 'eye' for a good photo, some of the poses were so clever and very original. I have spent a very enjoyable time looking through your albums.
Best wishes,
Ruth

Hi Aski and icon_welcome. Lovely photos in your albums, spent time going through them before breakfast today. So sorry you had your camera stolen at Crufts :( and I hope it did not spoil your holiday too much.

You have lovely dogs and we look forward to seeing many more pics soon.

Back