Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Babies

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Grima please don't worry about your English, you are doing brilliantly

How many of us know even a single word of your language?

Fuzzie bear, looks like your new babies are settling in beautifully - they are so lucky to have all the new toys to try out. How is the house training going?

LOL at Karlin - I confess that Rupert sleeps with us most nights too - he does have access to a crate, which he sometimes sleeps in, but we leave it up to him.

TeddyEdward and Peaches sleep in a crate next to the bed - Peaches had to be crate rested following surgery, and this allowed me to get her used to sleeping in one again.

I can't cope with all three up on the bed - they take up too much room! but they do come up for a while before we settle down at night, and again in the morning. If it's cold, Peaches likes to get IN to bed with us!
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Gorgeous! Congratulations! what a lovely dog to end up in rescue! I wonder what happened??

Here in the US we don't have as many dogs in rescue and most of them come from puppy mills or other siimilar situations. It seems like there are more Cavs in rescue across the pond, probably owing to their greater popularity!
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
    --Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki
    Grima please don't worry about your English, you are doing brilliantly

How many of us know even a single word of your language?
    Thank you Nicki
    Grima mommy of two wonderful cavaliers Andrea(blenheim) and Diva (ruby)

-Assa tricolor cavalier waiting at the bridge

Post Thanks / Like

Well Buster certainly looks to have settled in and judging by the fact that they are now in the bedroom this pair look to have you weighed up alright!
    My solution to not squishing a puppy was to put it up on the pillow, it's still there eleven years later although with a much cleaner face than he presents on my avatar!

Those two will grow to be great pals and are both very lucky, bless you for taking on a rescue.
    Warm wishes,
    Ruth

Post Thanks / Like

Well Buster certainly looks to have settled in and judging by the fact that they are now in the bedroom this pair look to have you weighed up alright!
    My solution to not squishing a puppy was to put it up on the pillow, it's still there eleven years later although with a much cleaner face than he presents on my avatar!

Those two will grow to be great pals and are both very lucky, bless you for taking on a rescue.
    Warm wishes,
    Ruth

Post Thanks / Like

Isabella doesn't sleep with us....we prefer she sleep in her crate as she always has...she tends to get excited in the night and I don't want a 3am lick attack

Post Thanks / Like

You are so lucky to get such beautiful dogs . I want to adopt i am from Sligo . Do you know who i would get in contact with.