• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New website on episodic falling syndrome

My little girl is at the Rainbow Bridge. She went peacefully, surrounded and held by the people who loved her. This roller coaster is over. Thank all of you for your prayers, good thoughts and best wishes. You have been a source of comfort during this ordeal.

I am so very sorry for your loss Donna. Poor little Penny. I am just crying buckets as I write this. I can't imagine the pain you are in and how hard it was for you to make this decision. Poor little thing just isn't suffering anymore. As I read your post that she was worse than ever I couldn't help but think that maybe it was time to send her on to a better place. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love and warm comforting thoughts

Penny

Donna,
I respect your decision and your thoughts on how your responsibility lies on doing what's best for Penny. Despite this, I'm sure it was such a difficult decision, and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Oh Donna, I'm so sorry to hear this after she had seemed to be improving. You have been through such a lot and it is terrible to watch them knowing they are having pain. It took a special kind of courage and love to make the decision you did, to give her peace.

Donna I am so terribly sorry to hear this news. I am so sorry that we were unable to help you and Penny. She is at peace now, you did all you could.
Best wishes
Barbara

Donna, I'm so sorry, I've only just seen this post.

We are so very sorry that your darling Penny had to have her wings. You were very brave to let her go - it is the one final loving act that we are able to carry out for our beloved companions.

I hope that you are comforted by the thought that Penny will be free of suffering and pain, and running and playing happily at the Bridge with our other Angels.

You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Donna, I've only just seen this post too. I am so sorry about your little Penny.

I've just read through about how you thought she was making steps towards recovery and then suddenly she went back down again - this sometimes happens with humans too. It's almost as if an angel was watching down on you both and said 'Lets let them have some happy times to remember before we give her her wings'.

It's not really any re-assurance but I think you've done the best thing for her. I don't think any of us would want our babies to suffer in pain when nothing could be done for them. :cry:

Penny will be waiting for you at the bridge and playing with all the other angel furbabies until that day. Time is nothing at Rainbow Bridge.

Take care and big hugs to you

Donna & Maxxy
XXXX

Back