• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Health Problems with Cavaliers

fuzzie bear

Have many of you's ever had health problems with your cavaliers ?

My first cavalier suffered from all sorts of things and she died when she was 7. We think she came from a puppy farm in Wales - but puppy farms weren't that well known about all that time ago (16 years). She had terrible breathing problems and eventually died of a stroke and a heart attack. (sorry for being morbid)

Ritzi and Ginger have never had a single thing wrong with them - thank god - and they're 8. Only time we've ever had to go to the vets(apart from vacs) is cos ginger got a thorn stuck in her eye and ritizi got stung by a wasp.

Unfortunately I've had health problems with both of mine. Shelby had patella surgery at 18 months and Jake had has upper left jawbone removed due to squamous cell carcinoma at 2 years old. But, knock on wood, we seem to be good for now.

Back