• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from Illinois

wohorse

Hi. I just found your site and wanted to introduce myself. Snuggles (ruby cavalier)and I are pleased to be a part of your family. There is no other breed as the cavalier. Snuggles is our second.
We found our first one, Thumper, a tri that we beleived to be a cocker/mix, as I had never heard of the cavaliers. When no owners for a lost cocker/mix could be found, we kept her. It was upon our vet visit for vaccinations etc., that we learned of the cavaliers. After she passed away, my family could not get over our grief. When my husband found Snuggles.......("I" wanted a blenheim female to name "Trinket"), we rescued him from the crate he had spent the first 8 months of his life in, and our family was once again whole and happy.
Thanks you for all the hard work that goes into producing a board such as this, we are very happy to be here. :D

icon_welcome Thank you for sharing your story of your beloved Thumper - sadly they do break your heart when they leave you icon_crying

So pleased that your family is now complete again with the addition of Snuggles - what a great name!

Hope to see some photos - I have a Ruby too, TeddyEdward - he's a cuddle monster :lol:

icon_welcome What a lovely name for a Cavalier, I think that Snuggles sums up what a lot of us on here like doing! :D

Hoping to see pictures of the little fella soon icon_banana

Back