• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Greenies love

Andrea&Diva´s mom

Does your dog gets a greenies?
Andrea LOVE them :lol: she just go crazy when she gets them :? she trot around the house and makes everyone knows that she has a GREENIES :lol: than she goes to her bad and eat it on 15 minutes

m0052141.jpg

m0052142.jpg

Oh she's so cute icon_heartthrob

Greenies are fine if you have a doglet who likes to chew, but please be careful if you have the doglets who try to swallow everything whole as soon as possible - they could choke quite easily. :( The same applies to rawhide etc.

Max loves Greenies! Someone in another forum put me on to these becuase he was such a chewer! THey said that rawhides can get stuck together in the intestines and cause serious problems...my vet agreed. We started on Greenies and you'd think it was Christmas everytime he gets one!!!

Check out Gemma and Milly both enjoying Greenies in the General Gallery under my girls. icon_banana They both go bananas over them :lol:

I just chuckle every time I see that first picture. The little big of tongue sticking out and the look in the eyes just says "Oh my, look what I've got!"

Back