• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The story of Assa

Andrea&Diva´s mom

The story of Assa
2 May 2003 - 4 May 2004

I came from my breeder to live with my family when I was 10 weeks old. I was a tri-colour Cavalier. I was so small I fitted sat up on my Mom's hand, I was really excited but also a bit scared too to leave all my brothers and sisters. We went to my new home in our car and I slept all the way to my home.
Mum carried me in, and wow everything was so new and I spent all the day looking for something more new, I really liked it here the good smell of mommy, the really good food they gave me and all the love everybody gave me.

I grew up I was going 6 months big girl, I sleep on mum´s bad and we took a long walks everyday, I have one really good friend here name is Snotra and she is my neighbour, she is a two years old border collie girl and we often meet and play together.

The Christmas is coming mom has told me then we get really good food and presents, the snow has comed and I love to play in it, on Christmas eve when everybody is eating the good food and I have finished mine, I went under the Christmas tree and fined a really good smelly present and I start to open it, oh wow there are these two big bones and a lots of dog treats and toys, wow is it for me ? Oups somebody is coming it´s dad he laughs at me and says Assa what are you doing? Oh no what did I wrong ?? Then the whole family came to see me and laugh of me, mom came to me and says that was your Christmas present you clever girl and takes one of the big bones and gives it to me mmmm it´s delicious.

f-v.0.9-eu-409964a07a92e409964a07b847.jpg

Me and mom were best friends ever and we were always together and I loved here so much. I was always following her and she was always holding me and hugging. I were here baby and here best pal.
I was getting one years old and mom was so proud of me, she had a little party for me, my friends came and we ate treats and bones together, that was so much fun then we went into games and a big walk on a place were we can run free.

Two days after my birthday me and mom are out for a walk and mom slipps of my lead and I ran away to kids coming over the bridge on the other side of a big road, oh no mom is calling me so I ran to her but different and shorter way over the big rode. Suddenly I´m hit by a car. Everythings turn white and I see the way to rainbow bridge

Oh Grima I'm so sorry, that's heartbreaking to lose your precious baby like that.

She was obviously much loved, and had a wonderful year with you. She was very beautiful.

I'm so pleased that you now have Andrea - you can never replace a beloved companion, but they do help to fill the hole.

How difficult to lose her and so young. This must have been very hard for you. :cry:

I'm so sorry you had to go through that heartache, it must have been so hard. Assa was a very beautiful girl.
Warm wishes,
Ruth

Assa's story just broke my heart!! I can't begin to express how sorry I am. I truly hope that the Rainbow Bridge exists in the after-life for us all.

I truly hope that the Rainbow Bridge exists in the after-life for us all.

Me, too. I have a lot of friends waiting for me.

Such a heart-breaking story, Assa was a beautiful puppy. I am sure you miss her terribly.
J.

So sad to hear about Assa icon_crying it must have been so difficult for you to experience that. Run free at the Bridge Assa, another little one gone too soon.

Oh that is so sad, I'm so sorry about Assa. A darling little baby whose life was cut so tragically short :cry: .

Hope that you are doing OK Assa will be waiting for you at Rainbow bridge with her lovely waggy tail and big brown eyes.

Grima, I cannot imagine how horrible that must have been for you. Assa was beautiful. Thank you for bringing her to life for us. I love your tribute to her, you are left with beautiful memories.

I can't even imagine how heartbreaking that would have been... Just looking through those photos and reading that story had me in tears, i'm really sorry you had to go through that :(

so full of love and life--a story full of happiness. so sad to be so short. the pictures are very beautiful, thank goodness for photos, they are a marvelous invention. i love the way Assa told her story so that we could know her spirit. :d*g:

Back