• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My two fosters arrived today

icav2

ab1.jpg

They arrived this afternoon afternoon.

They are absolutly wonderful dogs. So grateful for everything and very affectionate too. They have settled in very quickly, and unlike my other two dogs are very well trained in the toilet department. (Yorkies - do it where they like when they like!!)

They are wonderful. Aren't Cavaliers just the best at adapting and loving unconditionally?
Warm wishes,
Ruth

They are gorgeous, had to have a little smile :D :D at how they have really made themselves at home. How old are they?

Oh they're lovely. SO pleased they've settled so quickly - and hope the wee fellow's health problems can be helped.

I've been away so much in June that I am just catching up on these new pics. What a pair of sweethearts. How are they doing? Do you still have them?

Back