• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUPERT

Nicki

My special little guy is 9 today!!

icon_banana icon_banana

HAPPY 9TH BIRTHDAY RUPERT!

From this wee pup

Rupert040404-21-25597.jpg

to my handsome dude

Rupsnow.jpg

We're having a birthday party at teatime, as our friends and their two Cavaliers, Oscar and Polly are staying with us...photos to follow!

Happy Birthday Rupert and CONGRATULATIONS!! Being 9 is quite an accomplishment icon_banana

Thanks everyone. Rupert had a lovely birthday :D

Here are our doglets with their friends - left to right, TeddyEdward, Polly, Rupert, Peaches and Oscar. {Oscar and Polly are litter mates, and are 6 years young!}

Group2adj.jpg

Ready for the party

Groupadj_O0V0802.jpg

Birthday boy

Rupertbday2.jpg

Ready to munch...

Rupertbday.jpg

Official birthday portrait

_O0V1042.jpg

PS Thank you so much for his card Anita - that was lovely of you xxx {will e-mail shortly...}

Thanks for making my day. What wonderful pictures. Rupert is certainly a handsome boy....and I love the hat pictures. How did you get them to leave them on.

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Rupert.

Lovely pics. Hope you enjoyed the party, you look smashing in your hat.

Karen

Thanks everyone - Mary, we didn't have to resort to the superglue!!! :lol:

They were actually very good, and only a couple of them scrathched at the hats - they kept them on for a little while!

What great pictures. I just love the one of them with their hats on. And that first picture of Rupert in the candlelight is just beautiful.

Those faces are priceless!!! Love how they look in their hats!! Audrey would tolerate that for 1/16th of a second!!!! What a beautiful bunch!!!!

Oh Nicki those party pictures have just got me in the mood for celebrating my Birthday today. I will need a lot more than 9 candles for my cake though!

Happy belated birthday wishes to you Rupert you handsome dude :D

Chloe sends birthday kisses and hugs to you. xxxx

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Rupert!! The pictures are too cute, he's so handsome!! :p

Happy birthday Rupert you are just so cute and handsome icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana
and what a great pics I love that one with all of them with the party hats and the first one the puppy picture,
Andrea sends kisses and hugs to you cuty boy icon_heartthrob

Sorry I have missed the day for this, but belated Happy Birthday Greetings for Rupert. The photos are tremendous Nicki!
Best wishes,
Ruth and all the Smiffs

Back