• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy Birthday Julie

Nicki

Hope you've had a lovely day in Sunny Cornwall!!

HAPPY *#@* BIRTHDAY!!! :lol: :lol:

Love from us all

Thanks Nicki. Yes I had a totally laid back and chill out day which doesn't happen that often so I really enjoyed it. :D

I'm celebrating going out for a meal with hubby on Friday night as both the kids will be away at school camp so we will have sometime to ourselves for a change.

I hope your Essex friends enjoyed their stay with you. The photo's of their dogs were lovely. How nice for Rupert to have his doglet friends to his pawty. I love the photo of Rupert with his party hat on at the table he looks like he is waiting for the moment to blow out the candles!

Sorry I am a bit late Julie, but icon_banana Happy birthday anyways have a lovely night out with your DH (dear husband) Agree with you that those pics of Nicki's family are fantastic.

Back