• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New :)

saeunnn

Hey everyone. I´m saeunnn and I live in the UK.
I have one cavalier female, called Cassie. I'm originally from Iceland but for the past two years i've been living over here.

Here are some pictures of my baby:

m0030148.jpg

m0044031.jpg

m0036572.jpg

Cassie is born in 2003 and just reached 2 in April. She comes from a english breeder named Brooksbur.
We've only entered one show so far and did fantastic. We won all of our three classes [maiden,novice,open] :D Our next show is this sunday comming, the 19th.

m0044994.jpg

-Well that's about it really. I hope I'll have a nice time with you on this chat board :)

She's lovely!!! Thanks for sharing the great pictures! And congrats on your first show! My blenheim boy, Rory, has his first show inn Thursday and I'm very excited and nervous! :D

Does Royal Canin sponsor a lot of shows over there?

Welcome Saeunn and Cassie too :D Congratulations on your success at the show and Good Luck for Sunday.
Lovely pictures of you both, thanks for sharing them with us!

icon_welcome Saeunn and Cassie

Cassie is just beautiful icon_heartthrob

Well done on your show placings, that's great. We will have fingers and paws crossed for you on Sunday then too!!

We look forward to more photos of Cassie, and hope that you enjoy the forum.

Back