Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY OLIVER!

Post Thanks / Like

A Belated Happy Birthday Oliver!!!!

Looks like a good time was had by all

Oliver most certainly is a handsome boy and certainly doesn't look all of his 14 years

Is the big doggy a doby or a rotty? He's a handsome looking chap too

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ross is a Rottie Donna - I think he was a rescue?
    Nicki, Tommy and Daisy (Shih Tzu )
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Ross is a Rottweiler, but not a rescue.
    Our Papillon is a rescue, Cassie the Cavalier and Josh Cavalier (not yet seen) are both rescues.

Funny the number of people who have Rottweilers and Cavaliers. I am a 'head' person, I just adore Cavalier heads and of course I think a lovely Rottweiler with a beautiful head is just gorgeous. Ross is a most handsome boy, his Mum was BOB at Crufts and his Dad was Top Rottweiler 2001. My friend bred him, and I have had Rottweilers since about 1983.
    Warm wishes,
    Ruth

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Sorry Ruth got confused

Ross is just so gorgeous, he does indeed have a lovely head.

Interesting you saying about the two breeds together - one of the kennels in Norfolk had a Rottie and Cavaliers too, and said they were wonderful together. I've heard of quite a few people with Golden Retrievers and Cavaliers too - that seems to be a good combination.

My sister has a beautiful, small Black Lab, she is two next month. She and Peaches {who normally is terrified of other dogs} became great friends, they were off hunting and quartering together, Peaches little legs going like mad trying to keep up
    Nicki, Tommy and Daisy (Shih Tzu )
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Well Ross most certainly is the most handsome rottie I've ever seen. They are such proud looking dogs and most certainly do not deserve their 'fierce' reputation - with the exception of one, all the others I've ever met have been the most gentle souls

A guy we used to live by had a HUGE GSD that was a Prison dog and also a b&t cav it was really funny to see the little one trying to keep up on walks LOL

Maxx's best friend for the first 3 years of his life (Jasper is now sadly at Rainbow Bridge) was a chocolate lab - this dog hated any other dog except for Maxx and also Charlotte, a neighbouring blenheim - it was really funny to se the three of them playing together and Jasper used to let the two little ones clamber all over him