• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY OLIVER!

A Belated Happy Birthday Oliver!!!!

Looks like a good time was had by all 8)

Oliver most certainly is a handsome boy and certainly doesn't look all of his 14 years :)

Is the big doggy a doby or a rotty? He's a handsome looking chap too :)

birthday_cake_1.gif

Ross is a Rottweiler, but not a rescue.
Our Papillon is a rescue, Cassie the Cavalier and Josh Cavalier (not yet seen) are both rescues.

Funny the number of people who have Rottweilers and Cavaliers. I am a 'head' person, I just adore Cavalier heads and of course I think a lovely Rottweiler with a beautiful head is just gorgeous. Ross is a most handsome boy, his Mum was BOB at Crufts and his Dad was Top Rottweiler 2001. My friend bred him, and I have had Rottweilers since about 1983.
Warm wishes,
Ruth

Sorry Ruth :oops: got confused :(

Ross is just so gorgeous, he does indeed have a lovely head.

Interesting you saying about the two breeds together - one of the kennels in Norfolk had a Rottie and Cavaliers too, and said they were wonderful together. I've heard of quite a few people with Golden Retrievers and Cavaliers too - that seems to be a good combination.

My sister has a beautiful, small Black Lab, she is two next month. She and Peaches {who normally is terrified of other dogs} became great friends, they were off hunting and quartering together, Peaches little legs going like mad trying to keep up :lol:

Well Ross most certainly is the most handsome rottie I've ever seen. They are such proud looking dogs and most certainly do not deserve their 'fierce' reputation - with the exception of one, all the others I've ever met have been the most gentle souls :)

A guy we used to live by had a HUGE GSD that was a Prison dog and also a b&t cav it was really funny to see the little one trying to keep up on walks LOL

Maxx's best friend for the first 3 years of his life (Jasper is now sadly at Rainbow Bridge) was a chocolate lab - this dog hated any other dog except for Maxx and also Charlotte, a neighbouring blenheim - it was really funny to se the three of them playing together and Jasper used to let the two little ones clamber all over him :lol:

Back