• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Abbey

Jen

Abbey enjoyed her baby pool this weekend, but not as much as her grandpa's pontoon--she loved it! :)

IMG_0385.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

Relaxing at the lake

IMG_0404_2.jpg

Wonderful photos Jen - I especially love the one of Abbey driving the boat :lol:

The baby pool looks really cool - do you have any problems with claws puncturing it?

I'm wondering the same thing about wading ponds! :lol: My two would love one.

Jen great pics; Abbey has such a pretty face!

Thanks, sorry they're so large though, I was having trouble sizing them--25% was too small.

The pool was only $7, so if it rips no big deal! It says it's very durable, so we'll see. We were going to get the hard plastic kind, but we thought that would be too slippery and not as flexible for her to get in and out of.
We deflated this one a bit more so it wasn't as high, she can get over easier now, and the bottom molds with the grass so it's not real slippery.

Oh bless her what lovely pics. And such a clever girl driving the boat :lol:

Brilliant idea to get her a pool, I might see if I can pick one up for Maxxy :lol:

Back