• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello Everyone

Hi Varney and welcome. Loved the photos, especially the one of Seti with a mouthful of what looks like seaweed ! must know it's good for the pigment.
I have five Cavaliers all ancient and elderly, two of whom are rescues.
We also have a Rottweiler and a Papillon, I guess you could say from the sublime to the ridiculous.
Very interesting website you have.
Warm wishes,
Ruth

Hi Varney and welcome, I too am a nut for all things Egyptian, my first car had the number plate ISIS and boy did I wish I had kept it. Have had three trips to Egypt over the years and never tire of it. I would live in Alexandria if I won the lottery. No luck so far, but perhaps Rameses will smile on me one day! :D

I have two cavaliers, both tri-colours Gemma and Milly, we lost Gemma's Mum Ellie in February this year with MVD.

icon_welcome Austin, lovely to see you here - I think we've met on another forum before?

Seti and Sapphire are just beautiful - Sapphire looks so much like she has some Cavalier in her too icon_heartthrob

Hope you will enjoy spending time here, we'd love to hear more about your girls.

Sorry to hear that you have two Angels at the Bridge, Boris and Yeti, 14 was a very good age.

Hi Varney,

Your babies are delicious - I think Sapphire looks very cavalier-ish too :)

The natives here seem very friendly :lol: you'll soon settle in as I have ;)

Donna & Maxxy :~)

Hi Austin, glad to see another Irish member join the crowd! Lovely doglets too. icon_welcome

Back