Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: tri rescue boy

Post Thanks / Like

Oh he is just delicious and look at that smile {{{{{{{{Karlin}}}}}}}} Hope your toe gets better soon. I bet you're finding keeping dogs away is a mission in itself?

I broke two of my toes a while back and guess where Maxx wanted to lie????

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

On top of it all just got a call that a 12 year old female cav has been surrendered to the pound meaning she has at most 24 hrs, she is totally fit and healthy just someone looking for a free way to pts their dog... icon_crying

Think she is getting sorted; I posted to our animal welfare board and a UK group that rehomes oldies has said they'll take her, so now just need a foster. I might end up with her in the house too as a result, hopefully not for longer than 24 hours!! Boy I need a house with a yard and a third bedroom... I'll go get her on my bicycle tomorrow if needed.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Karlin}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} I think what you are doing is so wonderful. Thank you on behalf of all the little darlings that you help, as they can't speak for themselves.

I'm sure that your own babies know why you bring these babies home and are proud of your for doing so too

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This fellow is still looking for a home, if anyone in Ireland or the UK is interested, as the prospective home doesn't seem to have materialised... UK people need to be known to me/to others in rescue networks so they can be homechecked; drop me a PM if interested!
    Karlin

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

He looks a sweet boy, full of character icon_heartthrob

Poor wee fellow, sounds like he was in a right mess It only takes a few minutes to keep their coat under control, iif you do it regularly - I can't understand people not bothering. Part of the joy of having a Cavalier is making them look their best.

Sorry to hear about the toe Karlin, that sounds painful. You really do have a full life again at the moment then!
    ((((Hugs))), love and strength coming your way.

Hope you find a home for this little guy soon - Donna he'd be a great friend for Maxx???
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Some options have opened up here; waiting to hear from the first person and if that doesn't come through, then am working with another person who frequently rehomes cavaliers and she has a couple of potential homes. Phew! She had been away. I'd like for him to go locally rather than have to do a cross-channel trip.
    Karlin

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Karlin, i so hope that this little angel gets the loving home he deserves. I've been working on my hubby and boys to let me have him or another but so far they are not budging :cry:

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

:cry: :cry: for you Donna - tell them that Cavaliers definitely need company

Paws and fingers crossed that this wee fellow will soon find a loving home

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh Donna sure wish they would! He is booked to go to a UK rescue who will make sure he gets a very good home. At the moment he is very stressed as he is getting moved around quite a bit. Poor little man needs to be in his forever home asap. For some reason nothing has worked in Ireland; I'd thought there would be queues for him.
    Karlin

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That's a shame Karlin - I can't understand it, he's gorgeous.

I'm sure there will be a loving forever home for him somewhere - maybe it's an extra special one and that's why he's having to wait

Have you tried giving him some Rescue Remedy? - may make him feel a bit better, it certainly works for me! 1 or 2 drops in his mouth, or 4 in the water bowl - it won't hurt the other furries.