Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: tri rescue boy

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, I wasjust reading through this thread. Karlin, what wonderful work you do and how satisfying it must be!
    I was also feeling grateful that I have no hubby to consult(LOL) and can have as many dogs as I want!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ricky went to a rescue but there were already 5 homes already approved, wanting him. They will not place a dog until they have had a chance to assess him or her themselves hence they would not send any dog straight to a new home. They wanted a full background on the dog or as much as I could provide hence the long call to the UK. I am sure he is in his new home by now.

I think for Dino the concern was more from the woman who was first to foster him; she has two unspayed bitches (cavaliers) and wouldn't take him 'til he was nuetered' but of course there was no intention of neutering the old man so he went into foster elsewhere. He has to get his vax and wait for that to take hold before he can be sent to his new home in the UK.

Another blenheim boy looking for a home as well but I am out in California and not helping with this one!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lindee
    I was also feeling grateful that I have no hubby to consult(LOL) and can have as many dogs as I want!
    LOL Lindee, they're not all bad you know - they come in handy for DIY and stuff

I will win my battle for another baby though - and he knows it