• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

TedBear

Nicki

Hubby took this shot of TeddyEdward on Monday - thought I'd share it with you

_O0V1396adj.jpg

What a great picture! He sure is a handsome boy. Oops, got dogs licking my legs and crying, guess it's time to eat!!

Thanks everone - he's proving quite challenging to photograph - he doesn't stand still for very long...

Rupert has just learnt to pose as soon as the camera appears, so hopefully TedBear will get the hang of that so I can swamp you with even more photos :lol:

Rupert has just learnt to pose as soon as the camera appears

Oh I wish!! How did you get him to learn that trick?! Mine go wiggling every which way... :lol:

He's stunner of a ruby Nicky.

Thanks everyone :)

I'm kinda of besotted :oops:

Karlin, I think Rupert worked out that photo sessions went more quickly if he was good and posed nicely... :lol:

Oh WOW Grima, I didn't know you were having a new addition :D

Congratulations - is she a pup?

The time will pass quickly...

Nicki said:
Oh WOW Grima, I didn't know you were having a new addition :D

Congratulations - is she a pup?

The time will pass quickly...

Yes I'm going to have another pup :D but she isn't born yet so if it won't be any girl than I won't get couse I'm not ready for boy and girl :? I hope it will be one girl :lol: than I wood get here in september ;) I'm really exiting :p I'll come with better news when the puppies born ;) and of course pictures :lol:

Keeping paws and fingers crossed for you Grima - how exciting :D - keep us posted, and yes please we will be begging you for photos!!

Oh Nicki, Teddy Edward is so delicious bless him :)

Grima, I really hope there is a girl in the litter for you :) I would really love a little girlie for Maxxy. Saying that, a little boy would be just as welcome :lol:

Im pulling this forward for everyone to see the STUNNING Teddy Edward.
We all have been looking in the past posts for this WONDERFUL LOOKING GUY!

Nikki
Whats up, this guy is gorgeous.
Officially requesting more pics please pretty please.
He is just a doll, got somethin for those rubies.

Nikki

I just now realiazed from your signature that you are owned by not 1, not 2 but 3 beautiful Cavs.
I once again went back into the archives and I just have to tell you your
babies are stunning, they are all so beautiful.
What a beautiful family you have.

Thanks Linda - bless you. I just adore all Cavaliers....and we are very lucky to share our lives with these three horrors :lol:

Nicki,

What a lovely boy! I had no idea you had a Ruby ;)
I am really enjoying going through the archives and looking at everyones Cavaliers!

Michelle

Back