• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

? swimming ?

Andrea&Diva´s mom

Does your cavalier swim? Andrea love to swim especially when she is running after birds :oops:

here are one swimming pic of Andrea ;)

m0057463.jpg

Look at that soggy head!! :lol:

Jaspar loved to swim from when very young and leo after about a year has suddenly gotten very excited about it too though his dog paddle is pretty clumsy still. I take them to the neighbouring park with has a couple of big ponds and they love to fecth sticks. It also means I don't have to give them a bath for most of the summer! And the pond water seems to make their coat nice and soft. Jaspar loves going into creeks, ponds, streams, canals... but he HATES being walked in the rain. Go figure that one!

Oh bless her :lol:

Rupert doesn't "do" water LOL He wouldn't even walk through a puddle before we moved here, let alon go out in the rain - he'd look at you as if you were mad :D He loves the garden so much though that he'll stay out and get soaked now, but he won't go for a walk in the rain :?

Aren't they funny??

Peaches loves to paddle, but hasn't ever swum - not sure there's anywhere nearby where I could let them.

Don't know about TedBear yet - I'm thinking of getting a child's paddling pool for them in case the weather warms up again...

Maxx has never been swimming :? We used to take him to the seaside until we moved back here but he was scared of the waves - if you could call them waves :D He won't go into the stream at the park i take him sometimes either - what a wuss LOL

He won't go for a walk in the rain and also gives us the 'are you mad?' look, but will happily stand in the garden getting drenched!!! I have yet to figure out if this strange behaviour is because he's male or because he's a dog hahaha.

Back