Thread: tri rehomed and another blenheim

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default tri rehomed and another blenheim

Just thought I'd note that the tri young fellow who was being surrendered to the pound has gone to such a fabulous home. He had been mistreated by the family's kids -- now he is in an adult home with another older dog who is really enjoying him; on an Irish farm with horses, which he seems fascinated by! (mine like horses too). This week he goes to the meet his new 'grandmother' who is on a farm with chickens, ducks etc so he really has a whole new life and seems to be having a blast.

I'm taking in a poor little blenheim fellow that I came across being offered for free as a watchdog icon_yikes in a small ads magazine. :cry: The family are well intentioned but god love the poor little man. One of my rescue friends agrees -- let's get him out of there. Looks to be another backyard-bred or puppy farm dog in origin, no papers etc, but sounds all cavalier (apparently he prefers soft beds... ).

Hope to get him across the country to me this weekend or in the coming week and think we have a family lined up.

A *watchdog*...
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The only thing my two are any good at watching is food - and the back of their eyelids :cry: Poor Wee fellow, some people are just unbelievable

Hope the little chap will soon be safely with you, and it's great that you may already have found him a home.

Sending lots of positive thoughts, keep up the good work and keep us posted too, it's great to hear of the positive outcomes, it sounds like the little Tri is going to have a wonderful life
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

That is a sad suituation for that poor dog to be in . My heart goes out to him and i hope he enjoys his new family.