Thread: Two 4 yr old F cavaliers in Wales

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Two 4 yr old F cavaliers in Wales

Two ex-breeding bitches from Welsh puppy farms are at Many Tears Rescue: http://www.freewebs.com/manytearsres...ndrescueme.htm
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

These two girls are now being home vetted so lets hope its a happy outcome for them. I dispare of human beings doing this to any dog let alone our beloved breed who love and give so much. I do hope they get forever homes soon.
    Anita, Gemma & Milly& Kizzy

Post Thanks / Like

They are so pretty I can't imagine them not finding a forever home. Are they being homed together?
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

I bless him above that I'm not living in the U.S or UK/Ireland!
    (Don´t missunderstand me, the countries are great, and as I love the Irish dialect I have always said that IF I was ever to get married it would be to a Irish man.)

But if I had seen all the poor cavaliers/dogs who need a new home, I would most certinly fill the whole house with them! Regardless what sex thay had, or if they where neutered or not.
    we have probably some of the problems here in Sweden too, but I don´t believe in cavaliers as there are always people looking för an adult cavalier as a pet.

Oh, If I only had money I would ship all the cavaliers who need rehoming , here to me!
    Proud and loving owner to Zeraphina's Fancy Face ("Pyret")
    Zeraphina's Jacinta ("Lillan") and Bedecan Happy Red Lucky Luke ("Elton") as well as the papillon-Dame Sagina's Karamell ("Godis")

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

They don't come up too often for rehoming, but some that do come in are dogs like these, ex-puppy farm dogs. Those are the ones that really break your heart. They do all tend to find new homes pretty quickly; that's the good news!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, Karlin is right. The Rescue Cavs are always re-homed almost immediately.

I have tried for three recently and each time the dogs had found new homes almost immediately that they were put on the websites