• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Potty Training ;o)

fuzzie bear

Thought I'd share my toilet training my two with everyone... lol

So... Ruby (4months) and Bailey (1year) have been really good... We put newspaper down in the corner of the sitting room. They go to the toilet on it nearly all of the time when they're indoors apart from the few accidents from Ruby.

So... we decided to start moving the paper closer to the door to eventually put it outside the door.

Only one problem... one of them is using the paper in the new position and one is still using the corner where the paper was ;o)

How can you tell which one it is? lol

We thought it was Ruby, but if she pee's whilst your there, she just does it in front of you, whilst looking at you and then runs to the back door and sits down. Shes so funny bless her - she already knows thats shes meant to go outside - maybe she doesn't know how to tell us...

how many sheets of paper do you use? what i'm doing with Louie is i have a few papers in the kitchen and then a trail going out to the door. it seems to be working, except for at night time :?

Sorry Fuzzie but I am creasing here. That's the problem - they are sooooooooooo funny! I find it really hard to tell Maxx off even now - and he's nearly six :roll:

Yes Evan, he has been since he was about 4 months - I only ever had 2 or 3 accidents with him. I have been so lucky :D

He's 6 this month so I hope he would be housetrained LOL

you're very lucky with Maxx, Louie is a little demon for doing his 'business' inside -

But i still love him to bits! :lol:

Back