Thread: Friend?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Friend?

Not sure if this is a friend or foe, but it's cute! We found this baby squirrel in our backyard last night. Abbey saw it from the window and was going nuts!

Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like

We have yet to have a squirrel in our backyard. But, we have a birdbath in the front yard and there's this big old black crow that likes to take a dip. Drives Shelby nuts!!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

My guys still are pretty indifferent to squirrels and birds, which seem to thrill other cavaliers. On the other hand I also have a cavalier who isn't bothered about Greenies, which seems almost impossible!

They were also tested, and proved to be only mildly interested in, a donkey, two horses and a Vietnamese pot-bellied pig this past weekend. They were much less thrilled with a goose who was very interested in putting them in their place -- eg back in the car. They were fascinated -- in a horrified kind of way! And didn;t know what to make of the hissing. I think they were all ready to think about chasing the goose when it started instead to march towards them, neck outstretched, at which point they ran.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com