• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I'm going to bore you to death with all these pics !!

fuzzie bear

Ruby & Bailey destroying my garden - they've dug up all the stones that the builders obviously hid ;o)

I now know what toys off my pet-bliss website are strong... lol

RB1.jpg

Ruby having a little nap on the OH

R1.jpg

After the little sleep

R2.jpg

Its playing with the chicken time... It was so funny, she barked at the chicken for over an hour whilst biting his feet

R5.jpg

Am I posing enough mummy ?

R6.jpg

What about now ?

R7.jpg

R8.jpg

Here don't forget about me....

B2.jpg

Baileys discoloured fur has finally gone after his last bath !

B1.jpg

Do I pose better on the cushion ?

B3.jpg

Are you kidding??!! I never get bored from looking at new pictures. Those are great. What a difference in Bailey's color...really white now!

Oh wow! Bailey after his bath looks so comical - almost as if he's saying 'OK I'm clean, I can do dirty again!'

I never tire of Cav photo's either :lol:

That chicken pic is hilarious. Maybe I should buy one of those, but my two would likely have it pulled in two from tug of war within minutes.

Karlin, its funny... because out of all their toys, the chicken is the only one that doesn't get pulled in tug of war and they don't eat it - it just gets jumped on, which i find really wierd. It must be something to do with the way it makes a noise or something (although they've eaten the squeakers out of all the other toys - they like the hard chewy bit... lol)

Oh bless them, we never tire of Cavaliers photos :lol:

Ruby is growing up so fast, she's such a sweetie - and I love Bailey, he looks such a character and even more handsome now that he's snowy white again :D

oh they're wonderful icon_heartthrob we never get bored of Cavaliers photos :lol: Ruby is getting so big and Bailey is such a sweetie boy :)

Chester has a rubber chicken that his doting Grandmother (my Mother) bought for him a month ago. It freaked him out for about a day but now it's his favorite tug-o-war toy!

I am so going to order that rubber chicken, that's hilarious!! I love that picture! :lol: :lol:

Cathy T said:
After readin this ... where is Nicki?

I believe Nicki is in the middle of renovating her cottage in Scotland and hasn't got the use of the computer for a while. I'm just glad we have 4 computers in our house as mine is out of action today as we are having the dining room decorated and that's where my computer is so I'm using one of the kids ones at the moment.

I miss Nicki and her doglets and all those wonderful photos she posts.

Back