Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Two puppy farm bitches in Limerick

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm working to help home Grace. Just to an optimist about Mitzi I got a triple coupler for walks from petedge.com!! yep FB always liked the wholecolours and actually was originally interested in one as my first but they were harder to find and then there wasa litter with jaspar -- couldn;t resist him, the little hamster, at 3.5 weeks when I went to view the litter!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Any news on Mitzi??
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
    --Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I;m only just back from Calif today so will check and see what is happening with her during the week. I know they wanted to keep them together for a bit. I got my petedge.com three-way lead though for walking! Not sure if it will be of use -- may be too complicated. I'll bring her up here whenever it suits the LAW people and see how she does.

In the meantime I am delighted to say I homed the last two of my five kittens with two sets getting homed together, with is always especially nice. I have two sisters collected two this evening, and then I will be hanging on to the two longhairs til the end of the month when the new owners return from holidays.
    Karlin

Post Thanks / Like

Ah, so you got to enjoy our lovely 100 degree weather?

Any luck on the house hunt?

Glad to hear your kitties all have homes! Keep us updated on Mitzi. Have you met her yet? I hope it all works out.
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
    --Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I was even in Davis as my folks were looking at potentially gettting a condo as an investment... we were out in the 'hobbit' area of west davis; funny I hadn;t been in there since right around when those were built in the early 80s. It is quite a nice development though don;t know if I'd want my address to have a street based on the Lord of the Rings!!

I saw three houses in Sac I really liked, around Wm Land Park area. Now have to go back and talk seriously to one of my editors here about whether I am going for a bit, or staying here (and they make me staff) then I'll work time away somehow.

The kittens' home nearly fell thru when I discovered one of the 'females' is actually a male!!
    Karlin

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Latest update on these two girls. Looks like I will get Mitzi up here next week. Grace would love a home with another calm dog! Her eyes are doing much better though her eyesight will not improve, it seems. Wish I could take them together but I don't have the space for four!!

Hi Karlin
    Just to fill you in on whats happening
    Mitzy and grace are being fostered by one of our members. She has 7 dogs and 6
    cats. Mitzy gets along fine with the dogs and no problem with the cats. Ciara
    who is minding them lives in the country and the dogs adore the open spaces
    running in the fields. Mitzy is a riot she just does circle in the fields
    jumping with excitement i guess its after all the time being locked up.
    Everyone who meets mitzy loves her.Shes just a real charachter she barks now
    for attention.According to ciara she grows more beautiful by the hour!!
    Ciara is a vet nurse and doesn't think graces vision has improved much the
    infection has cleared up and her eyes look better. However Grace manages fine
    she does depend a lot on the other dogs though especially mitzy. What we have
    decided at the weekend when ciara is at home all day she will seperate grace
    and mitzy and see how grace does. I feel and so does ciara if grace had a home
    like we are looking for to go she will be ok. She needs a home with someone
    around most of the time and if they had another placid dog that wouldn't mind
    grace following them around also.
    Karlin

Post Thanks / Like

Great news Karlin. I do so hope Grace finds just the right home also. She tugs at my heart.
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, what cruel people there is!
    I must say that I cried when reading this... icon_crying

I often watch the tv-series from England and US, about Animal police or Animal rescue, and my heart breaks everytime!

We do probably have the same problem here in Sweden, but there is so much hush-hush about it!
    We have two different series about Animal Hospital, and they nerev show any dogs without homes, or neglected/beaten animals. I think that it's bad, because we all need to be aware of things, not just put our head in the sand!

I can't believe how cruel some can be! It makes me so angry!!!
    Proud and loving owner to Zeraphina's Fancy Face ("Pyret")
    Zeraphina's Jacinta ("Lillan") and Bedecan Happy Red Lucky Luke ("Elton") as well as the papillon-Dame Sagina's Karamell ("Godis")

Post Thanks / Like

IT makes us all angry Camilla. Breaks your heart how anyone can be so evil.

Grace would be no good here with Maxx as calm is the last thing i'd describe him as - he's like a six year old puppy - he even wears my friends 6mth old out icon_yikes

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Cavalier rescue in the UK has given me a name of a woman interested in Grace, which I have passed along to LAW... icon_crssedfingers that this goes well!
    Karlin